Don’t make these 5 mistakes that I have made in the past...
1. Thinking more aggressive/harder is always better...
-Particularly when it comes to training or eating less
2. Labelling certain foods as good and bad
- I used to be a firm believer that carbs were the enemy
3. Underrating the importance of sleep
- I never knew how important sleep was for mental health, metabolism and performance
4. Thinking that as long as it’s healthy I can eat as much of it as I want...
- healthy calories count just as much as other calories and often add up easily
5. Living in fear of failure
- which stopped me from taking action and living the life I wanted
What mistakes have you learned from?
If you would like to work with me online coaching is available. Contact me to book a complimentary call.